About North Fresno Rotary Craft Talks
“Crib Sheet” Suggestions for Your 3-5 Minute Presentation
- Name of your business, organization or professional services.
- What kinds of services or products would your clientele be coming to your company/place of business for?
- To what extent do you specialize in terms of background, education and training, or in terms of type of professional services or products you offer?
CHOICES OF ADDITIONAL CAREER-RELATED “HUMAN INTEREST” COMMENTARY
- What is the most challenging aspect of your line of work?
- What do you find is the most gratifying part of work you do?
- What personal skills, talents and personality traits are key/essential to success in your career field?
- Identify the role that a key person, or persons, have played in significantly impacting your career choice and career path.
- Was the path to your current career role or position a fairly straight line progression or a much more circuitous route?
You will find that Craft Talks can be inspirational, informative, creative, entertaining – or a combination thereof - for Club Members, as well as fun for you.
Jeff Pape, Sr. Director, Vocational Service
Bob Kittredge, Jr. Director, Vocational Service