Are you interested in being a student advocate, joining student government, or being a leader in a club? Sign up for ASI's Legislation Education Advocacy and Democracy Academy!
LEAD Academy provides experiential learning opportunities to enhance your organizational leadership skills, explore current issues influencing higher education, and learn how to be a more effective student advocate.
To sign up, please visit bit.ly/LEADSpring19.
- How to Run for Student Government: Tuesday, January 29, 4:30-5:30 p.m. in USU 316
- Sacramento Student Advocacy Road Trip: Thursday, February 7 in Sacramento
- How to Run for Student Government: Friday, February 8 from 3-4 p.m. in USU 316
- Budget Basics for Club Banking: Tuesday, February 12 from 9-10 a.m. in USU 309
- California Higher Education Student Summit: March 8-11 in Sacramento
- Budget Basics for Club Banking: Wednesday, March 13 from 9-10 a.m. in USU 309
- Running Effective Meetings: Thursday, March 14 from 2-3 p.m. in USU 309
- Budget Basics for Club Banking: Thursday, April 11, 11 a.m. - 12 p.m. in USU 309
All students welcome. For questions or accommodations, contact Associated Students, Inc. (ASI) at 559.278.2656.