Peter Fortuna | Cloud Computing
I will be a AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner soon!
As such I will have gained the knowledge and skills necessary to effectively demonstrate an overall understanding of the AWS Cloud.
- Define what the AWS Cloud is and the basic global infrastructure
- Describe basic AWS Cloud architectural principles
- Describe the AWS Cloud value proposition
- Describe key services on the AWS platform and their common use cases (for example, compute and analytics)
- Describe basic security and compliance aspects of the AWS platform and the shared security model
- Define the billing, account management, and pricing models
- Identify sources of documentation or technical assistance (for example, whitepapers or support tickets)
- Describe basic/core characteristics of deploying and operating in the AWS Cloud
- Overview of Amazon Web Services whitepaper, April 2017
- Architecting for the Cloud: AWS Best Practices whitepaper, February 2016
- How AWS Pricing Works whitepaper, March 2016
- The Total Cost of (Non) Ownership of Web Applications in the Cloud whitepaper, August 2012
- Compare AWS Support Plans webpage