New Agreement at CSU San Marcos Improves Working Environment
Thu August 01, 2019
CSUEU and CSUSM have signed a new agreement in which both sides state their intent to improve the work environment for campus Staff. It includes these key provisions:
- Staff elections for future presidential searches.
- SAAC has been discontinued, including termination of all appointments that used this process.
- Return of contracted-out work of bargaining unit 5 to new in-house employees.
- Guidance to all Non-Exempt employees and managers on campus overtime rules.
- Creation of a labor-management committee (LMC) which will meet quarterly to discuss policies and resolve issues.