As nearly two decades pass at Fresno State University, I finally made the decision to take part in the California State University Employees Union and was selected as a Steward, Recruiter, and
A union steward, also known as a union representative, union rep, or shop steward, is an employee of the California State University Employees Union. CSUEU Stewards are typically labor union official who represents and defends the interests of fellow employees.
Stewards are an essential part in the employee and employer relationship and strive to create a fair and open environment that benefits all parties.
Important words to know:
"If this discussion could in any way lead to my being disciplined, terminated, or cause an effect on my personal working conditions, I respectfully request that my Union Representative be present at this time."
- Bargaining updates and Alerts
- Reclassification information
- Membership information
- Contact info for your bargaining representatives
- Representation For Grieviences and Complaints
- Initial Grievant/Complainant Interview Data
- Stewards Evidence Check List
- Representation Policy Summary
- Performance Evals - Know your Rights